Forest Heights Collegiate Institute Grad Portraits
Portrait sessions will be taking place on the stage connected to the side cafeteria.
Details for your photo session:
A $35 sitting fee is required to book your portrait sessions. The fee provides you with 10 poses, a variety of backdrops that are available for purchase, and an 11″ x 14″ composite of your graduating class in a keepsake folder.
You will receive a confirmation email once your appointment has been booked.
Please arrive 10 minutes early to the side entrance to the cafeteria. Photos will take place on the stage. All graduates should come dressed in either a white blouse or a white dress shirt with a crisp collar. Neckties are highly recommended for those graduates wearing dress shirts. We are not able to provide neckties at this time. If you plan to wear one, please bring it with you.
Your hands will show in some poses, so clean & presentable nails and your favourite ring will enhance your portraits.
Guests, pets, and group photos are not allowed.
Please read the information below so you are aware of our safety procedures.
Please complete the COVID-19 self-assessment before leaving your residence: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
Additional measures in place to ensure your safety:
- Photography staff are required to wear a medical face mask throughout the photo session
- Physical distancing will be maintained as much as possible
- Graduation gowns are only used once a day and sanitized overnight
- Graduation sashes are sanitized with a steamer between subjects
- Your hands will be sanitized with an alcohol-based solution before any poses that involve holding props – You may decline the use of props for your photos if you wish
- Props will also be sanitized between sessions
- Your hands will be sanitized once the session is complete
Once the photo session is complete:
A few weeks after your portrait session you will receive an e-mail with your secure login information and a link to the Pegasus proofing and ordering website. Once online you can view all your poses, order photo packages and create custom portrait products using your poses. You can select which poses you wish to order.
If you have any questions you can contact customer service at 800-461-6575 or email@example.com