Sir Winston Churchill SS Grad Portraits
Details for your photo session:
Graduates must book their appointment on the same day their class cohort is attending school.
Virtual Students must follow all visitor safety protocols upon entry to the school building.
A $40 sitting fee is required to book original high school graduation photo sessions. Your sitting fee gives you a selection of 10 different poses with a variety of backdrops that are available to purchase, as well as an 11″ x 14″ Composite of your graduating class in a keepsake folder.
You will receive a confirmation email once your appointment has been booked.
Please arrive 10 minutes early to the photo studio set up at your school.
All graduates should come dressed in a white shirt with a crisp collar. Men should also have a necktie. We will not be able to provide these items to you.
Your hands will show in some of the poses, so clean & presentable nails and your favourite ring will enhance your portraits.
You will have the option to take a casual portrait as well. Your own props (musical instruments, sports equipment, etc.) are welcome to make those photos more personal.
Guests, pets, and group photos are not allowed.
Please read the information below so you are aware of our safety procedures.
Please complete the COVID-19 self-assessment before leaving your residence: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
Additional measures in place to ensure your safety:
- Photography staff are required to wear a medical face mask throughout the photo session
- Physical distancing will be maintained as much as possible
- Graduation gowns are only used once a day and sanitized overnight
- Graduation sashes are sanitized with a steamer between subjects
- Your hands will be sanitized with an alcohol based solution before any poses that involve holding props – You may decline the use of props for your photos if you wish
- Props will also be sanitized between sessions
- Your hands will be sanitized once the session is complete
Once the photo session is complete:
A few weeks after your portrait session you will receive an e-mail with your secure login information and link to the Pegasus proofing website. Once online you can view all your poses, order photo packages and create custom portrait products using your own poses. You can select which poses you wish to order.
If you have any questions you can contact customer service at 800 461 6575 or Info@pegasus-si.com